Bosnian Pryamids – September 2011
I can’t even begin to tell you how excited I was when I first read about this a few months ago.
Since then, more and more news, footage, and papers have been writing about this single historic find that MUST change our perception of human history.
Droves of people have been heading to the town of Visoko in, what they called, the Valley of the Pyramids due to the way the hills looked like. In 2005, archaeologist Semir Osmanagic finally said…”Hey! Those DO look like pyramids. Think I’ll go dig.”
And when he did, he discovered carved stone.
Think I’m making this stuff up? The Second International Scientific Conference on Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids – ICBP 2011, finished on September 9th, 2011 in Visoko, Bosnia-Herzegovina and their report?
Twenty seven experts and researchers from eleven countries (United States, United Kingdom, Italy, Austria, Germany, Finland, Slovenia, Croatia, Macedonia, Serbia and Bosnia-Herzegovina) unanimously accepted conclusions offered by Scientific Committee which consisted of:
- Prof. dr. Ljuba Ristovski (Macedonia), physicist, professor at University of Belgrade
- Dr. Sara Acconci (Italy), archaeologist
- Dr. Ernest Bauman (Germany), Biologist and physicist
- Prof. dr. Lucia Krasovec-Lukac (Italy), architect, professor at Politecnico di Milano
- Dr. sc. Slobodan Mizdrak (Croatia), physicist, independent researcher
- Prof. dr. Paolo Debertolis (Italy), anthropologist, professor at University of Trieste
- Eng. Heikki Savolainen (Finska), professional sound engineer
- Eng. Goran Marjanović (Serbia), Megatrend University
- Klaus Dona (Austria), curator
The following conclusions and suggestions have been accepted:
- Interdisciplinary scientific research of the Bosnian Valley of the Pyramids is globally important project.
- Number of energy phenomena (electromagnetic fields, ultrasound, infrasound) have been detected and measured on Bosnian Pyramids and Underground Labyrinth. Most probably these phenomena have an artificial source which have to be precisely located and explained in the future work.
- Archaeological and anthropological work in Underground labyrinth “Ravne” have produced proofs of its artificial origin and advanced builders.
- Radiocarbon dating of organic material discovered in binder on the terrace located on Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon, which produced result of 10.350 years (+/- 50 years) B.C. might require the history of the Planet is to be redefined.
- Further archaeological work is needed on Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun to confirm potential inner passageways and chambers within.
Did I forget to mention tunnels and labyrints? Which, some of you may know, is becoming a recurring find around pyramids.
Stay tuned, and First Earth will explain.
And wait to you hear about all the polished spheres found in Bosnia…and around the globe.