Inspired by Bronnie Ware’s book titled Top Five Regrets of the Dying.
However, I turned each phrase to be positive rather than what the wish was for. The original phrases are…
- I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
- I wish I didn’t work so hard.
- I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
- I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
- I wish that I had let myself be happier.
Inspired by Bronnie Ware’s Top Five Regrets of the Dying (8?x8? PDF)
You are free to print and share, but not to sell.